The successful candidate must have completed Masters in Architecture with 10 years experience in residential and commercial developments Architecture. Must demonstrate high quality and excellence, with a more tailored, hands-on, and personal approach to clients, specialising in modern Architecture. Need to be ambitious, driven and very passionate about the industry.
- Take the lead in a number of pre-existing projects and oversee them through to completion.
- Help mentor junior staff members and provide team oversight.
- Excellent AutoCAD, ArchiCADand Autodesk Revit software skills.
- Report internally to CEO and to external stakeholders.
- Strong technical ability to review drawings and make necessary changes as required.
- Strong documentation experience and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working on mix-use of residential and commercial projects.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate well both internally and externally.
- Very strong technical knowledge
The right candidate will receive extensive support and development from ALPI in order to help grow your career within the civil engineering industry.
- Excellent salary and career progression opportunitieswith 9.5% superannuation
- Company car, laptop and phone
- Health and work insurance
- The opportunity to work on high profile projects and help shape and contribute to the firm’s future direction