The position available will see you work with the pre-existing team on developing and implementing a wide range of civil engineering projects relating to residential and commercial developments.
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 10 years practical experience, civil engineer degree and proven themselves in a similar position working on local multi-million-dollar projects.
- Supervising sub-contractor’s quality and ensuring construction as per engineering documents.
- Designing bored piers, driven piles, screw piles, underpinning, ground stabilization, pad and pedestal footings, raft slabs, suspended slab and retaining walls.
- Providing solutions for a wide range of civil engineering issues.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong design background and understanding of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and practical use of Civil3D & 12D.
- Innovative, driven and passionate about the industry.
The right candidate will receive extensive support and development from ALPI in order to help grow your career within the civil engineering industry.
- Competitive salary with 9.5% superannuation
- Company car, laptop and phone
- Health and work insurance
- Working with an industry leading engineering consultancy firm